Wednesday, November 26, 2008

VomitLand

Today I was faced with possibly the grossest event of parenthood I have experienced to date. Little Natalie got sick. Now this was not a little puke, it was full blown vomit, all over herself in her carseat, all over both of us in ballet and again all over both of us after I had just cleaned us up at ballet. The smell was horrific and I can usually tolerate such things, but this was almost to gross. So now the girls are safely home and they have had toast for lunch, a nice warm bath and I am in the process of cleaning the clothes and carseats that were victims of the morning's events...ahhh well. I am hoping she is better tomorrow for Thanksgiving, but what can you do? Just love your children really! So Happy Thanksgiving to all and sorry to be so gross :-)