Thursday, May 04, 2006

No Deodorant Days...Do I Smell Okay?

Just a few minutes ago I realized that I left this morning without putting deodorant on. Now some might not think this is a big deal, but for me this is one of those daily tasks that gives me anxiety if I forget it. Usually I will keep an extra stick in my car or in my desk or somewhere accessible should the need arise to use it or if I am in a hurry in the morning and forget. Well, it turns out today is one of those days that I need it, but don't have it. This morning was a rough start for me, I couldn't get out of bed and then I was as usual running late, but even on those days when I am running late I usually, 99% of the time remember that I need to put on that deodorant. Today I am not so fortunate and to make matters worse I don't even have any extra sitting around. Yes, I have travelled to the store in the middle of a work day in order to purchase more, but today I don't think I will even have time to run out, so you know what I am going to do? I am going to sit here all day having anxiety over wether or not I smell okay. Now I typically do not have rancid BO, but this is not something I take lightly and there will be fear in my heart for the rest of the day that I do not smell fresh and I will wonder if other's can smell me, if I smell at all. Oh, why oh why didn't I throw an extra stick in my bag the other day while I was thinking about it. Oh well, here's to the No Deodorant Days!