Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Karma?

So last night Tom and I were rear ended in his car this time...yes that is correct the second time in 6 weeks that I have been in a car that was rear ended. Luckily Tom saw the woman flying at us...yes we were stopped at a red light, the roads were dry and the speed limit was probably 35 miles per hour, but he just said hold on and started moving the car...luckily he was able to manuever enough so that the impact was deflected and there was minimal damage to the vehicle. I on the other hand now have developed this fear of driving, because all I want right now is to carry my two little girls as long as possible so that they are healthy and here we are in two accidents in under two months. When Tom and I got home last night we were just sitting there asking each other what we have done to deserve this and why we can't catch a break. Mind you, my car was only a little over a year old and Tom's is less than two months old...are we destined to not have nice vehicles...okay that is fine...but please give us a break over the next couple of months so these little girls can arrive safely. Tom and I are both firm believers of Karma and we both try to be good, honest people, but somewhere we must have messed up...hopefully we have paid for whatever we did...if not I know that both of us are going to be extra cautious, and polite!