Monday, February 23, 2009

30 Day Ouch!

Today, was my second day of Jillian Michaels 30 day Shred. At first I thought this workout would be another sissy dvd, that guarantees x,y and z. However, this is a WORKOUT! 20 minutes, just 20 minutes and I am in PAIN and dripping with sweat. Yesterday I ran 3 miles and then did the workout and I was soaked. I thought most the sweat was from my run, but today I did the workout before anything else...still dripping. Who knows how much I will lose, if anything, but I will give you inches and pounds lost if there are in at the end of 30 days! So if you are looking for a quick workout that will leave you in pain, this would be the workout for you...give it a try and let me know what you think. Also, if you have any other workout ideas of good workouts let me know that as well. It truly is no wonder those people on the Biggest loser lose so much weight, if I am dripping and in pain after twenty minutes, after 6-8 hours I would hope some weight would come off. Ah, another workout program, here we go again!