Friday, September 15, 2006

Feet Washing

So this is totally random, but the other day I was listening to the radio and they were talking about a survey on how often people wash their feet in the shower and it made me think...how often DO people wash their feet in the shower? I must admit that I am guilty of not giving my feet the attention they need and I guess I don't find it necessary to bend over each and every day and give those suckers a good wash. Don't get me wrong if I know that they are filthy I will wash them, and at least once a week they get a good scrub...but do you wash your feet daily?
Like I said this is a random thought but I was just wondering what others out there thought about their feet! I personally think feet are gross...clean or dirty but hey they get you from point A to point B so I am grateful I have them...but for now I think I will continue to clean them when I feel it is a must and not on a daily basis...anyone have any thoughts on this?