Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Almost one month down

I can't believe it, but this Friday will make an entire month down for the girl's preschool. So far they are loving it. It seems like they really enjoy the Museum school the most, but like both of their schools and all of their teachers. We ended up signing them up for one day at the Children's museum school downtown and another day at the school here in Avon. So far it has worked out well. They get a little confused on which school they are going to some days, but they have already figured out which one is which once we distinguish between the "museum" school and the "other" school. The drive downtown hasn't been nearly as bad as I had anticipated either and I have enjoyed sitting in a quiet corner of the museum reading for a couple hours a week as well. I discovered a lot of the other moms/caregivers do the same thing, either sit and read or go explore the museum once it opens. I may venture into the museum somedays, but I have just been enjoying the peace and it is nice to just sit and read without distractions. The girls have already started to become a little more vocal after school days and they always have lots to tell us, usually starting with whatever snack they had that day. I am just amazed at how fast time is flying and while I like it to go fast for the pregnancy, I wish it would slow down with the girls. They are growing up to fast and I find myself daily reminding myself to enjoy every moment and every hug because there may come a day soon, when they don't want to snuggle or curl up in my lap, what lap I do have left at the moment. So for now, we are enjoying the moments and the girls are enjoying both of their schools and their snacks :-)