Friday, February 16, 2007

Happy Four Month Birthday Baby Girls

To my Beautiful Baby Girls:
Today you are four months old. I cannot believe that this much time has passed already. Luckily your momma hasn't had to go back to work and I am able to spend each and every day with you, watching you grow and passing milestone after milestone. Although you are identical, you two have very different personalities and it is exciting watching you change every day. You are both starting to roll over now and sit up a little on your own. It won't be long before you are crawling and next walking. It is all so exciting and I am so grateful to have the two of you in my life. I know your daddy feels the same way. We were nervous about having two babies at one time, but now I cannot imagine what life would be like without you. The two of you look at each other now and you laugh at each other and hold hands and play. It brings smiles to our faces. You even laugh at us and it makes me laugh so hard sometimes that I cry out of joy. You two are the most precious things in my life and I just want to wish you a happy four month birthday my baby girls. I love you! Your Momma