Tuesday, February 13, 2007

When Smells Evoke Memories

A few weeks ago I got some new face wash, just good ole Neutrogena, but it was a new one for me and I must say I enjoy it. Not for the pimple control, but because every time I was my face I think of going to Florida when I was a child. I don't know why, but for some reason the way this soap smells just makes me think of Florida and spending time at my grandparents condo. Maybe I used to use this soap when I was younger, or maybe it just smells nice and makes me think of the warmth, but whatever it is, it puts a smile on my face each time I use it. Maybe I am just urning for warmer weather and the days of summer and sun. The fact that we are on the boarder of the blizzard warning or the fact that is has been below freezing for ever, but whatever it is I enjoy the memories.