Monday, December 27, 2010

36 week update

36 weeks, extra large
Well, here we are at 36 weeks and two days. The longest I have ever been pregnant and wow I am huge! Today I had my doctor appointment and I am measuring 40 weeks, yes 40 weeks. I got to measuring 42 with the girls so if this one doesn't come early I very well could be just as big with one! The doctor said it is long, it grew a lot in the last week. I am also starting to retain water, and my fingers and ankles and feet have started to swell a little, which could be the beginning of pre-eclampsia, the reason the girls had to be delivered. So I am now on the look out for more swelling, and headaches. I am hoping to make it another week even though I am beyond uncomfortable and ready, but I know it is best to make it at least to 37!
So really, no other news, which in this game, no news is good news!