Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Story of the Puking Cat

So lately and I cannot put my finger on why my cat has taken up the habit of puking in the weirdest and grossest places. About a week ago I was awoken in the middle of the night around 3:30 to the sound of her gagging and then a yak...yes she was in the bed with me. I turn on the light and on my blanket is ribbon and cat food...GROSS!!!!!! Then a couple days later she is running around chasing our other cat and she jumps on the top of the couch....YAK...on the top of the COUCH. Then just this morning she is sitting on the dresser and starts gagging and YAK again...which would have been totally easy to clean up but oh yes one of my drawers was open and in runs the puke...I was so grossed out...I don't' know if she is training for what is about to come with the babies or what...but this random puking has got to stop because it is nasty. Oh well my lover for her surpasses all the nastiness, but it certainly is a gross habit to say the least!