Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Still Here and Tagged

Awhile back, okay a very, very, very, long while back I was tagged by Jeanelle and here I am finally getting back to her tag and answering some questions.

1. What was I doing 10 years ago:
I was 18 and just graduating High School. I cannot believe my 10 year reunion is in July. Not to excited about that to be honest with you. Anyway, I was headed to DePauw for college.

2. 5 snacks I enjoy:
Anything with chocolate, pretzels, especially the big ones, gold fish crackers...this can be dangerous now that we have kids and they are always around. Triscuits and apples with peanut butter.

3. 5 things on today's to do list:
Get Maddie's glasses fitted so they actually stay on her little face.
Play date at Jeanelle's, can't wait for that one
Take a nap when the girls do, Maddie woke up at 4 this morning, ugh
Run errands
Make dinner

4. 5 Things I would do if I was a billionaire:
Pay off our house and cars
Put money away for the girl's college and their future
Help my parent's with my sister's college
Pay off my bro's mortgage
Go shopping and save the rest

5. 5 jobs I have had: I am going to give you 6, so enjoy :-)
Administrative assistant at Innovative, not a very good job, but at least I met Tom there!
Wardrobe assistant for the Indianapolis Ballet, before it went bankrupt
Administrative assistant for University of Indianapolis
Development Assistant for Special Olympics
Client Coordinator at Scofield Editorial
Mother, best job in the world. It may be hard at times, but I LOVE it, every single part of it and I am so glad I get to stay home with the girls and do it....thanks Tom!

6. 5 Bad Habits:
I have a little OCD and need things organized
Biting my nails
Speeding
Talking on my phone in the car
Eating junk food

7. 5 Places I've lived:
Fort Collins, Colorado, ahhhhh Colorado, some day again in the future.
Medina, Ohio
Colchester, England: Study abroad for 6 months, awesome, awesome, awesome
Greencastle, Indiana
Avon/Indianapolis, Indiana

8. 5 people that also need to be tagged?
I am actually going to pass on this one, so all you readers out there, you luck out and you don't have to participate!

Well, I hope you enjoyed learning a little more about me....and I promise to write more soon. We were out of internet for a week and I feel like I had a ton to write about, but now that it is back, I can't think of anything good, so anyway, Happy Wednesday.