Friday, June 27, 2008

While Mommy is away:



The other day I left the girls home with Tom for a little while so I could run some errands. When I was almost home Tom called me and asked me where I was. I told him I was almost home. He said, "good because Maddie has something to show." Okay, I thought this is interesting. Well, when I walked Maddie ran up to me and had pen all over her legs and her feet. Natalie had a little pen on her also. I laughed and asked her what happened. She just hugged me, too cute. I asked Tom how long they had had the pen and he said he didn't know, less than 5 minutes and that it wasn't on the walls. I laughed again and said okay. Later that night as I was cleaning things up, I saw that there was pen all over one of their babies, all over the box pictured above and then worst was on our green foot stool. Of course I just kept laughing. Tom was really upset, but ah, kids will be kids right?