Tuesday, April 17, 2007

6 Months, How Time Flies

Yesterday Natalie and Maddie turned 6 months old. I cannot believe how time has flown by. They are now rolling over in both directions like it is no big thing...Natalie uses this as her mode of transportation and she can't be left alone at all because she is half way across the room when you return. They both seem like they could crawl at any moment, we believe Natalie will crawl first, but Maddie will talk first. They are eating food now...they like their sweet peas and especially like sweet potatoes, but do not like carrots...it is pretty funny to watch, the faces are classic. They are growing into their own personalities and starting to sleep through the night more...a very nice bonus for me. Other than that I still cannot believe that my little babies are so big, I just love holding them and listening to them laugh, especially when they get each other to laugh, it is very special and fun. I know they are going to change even more in the next 6 months, I mean that is what growing up is all about right, but for now I am happy just watching them as they develop and as they get to know each other!