Tuesday, July 10, 2007

What A Difference a Few Months Make

Today I started the task of packing and making "move" calls, but it has been difficult. I never realized how "easy" it was the first time we did this, just 4 months ago, when the girls could not move. Today, however, has been a task to say the least. The girls require so much more attention and they are getting into everything. I put them down even just to change one of them and the other is out the door and trying to get into things they shouldn't in a flash, it is amusing, but tiring at the same time. So now I am trying to jam as much as I can into "nap" time and as many of you know naps in this household are some what of a joke, but we are getting it done. At least I don't have to pack nearly as much as I did the first time and I guess the girls will just have to cry a little if I am running behind in the packing, but two weeks from today it will all be worth it when we are settling into that nice new house! On that front the kitchen and bathroom floors are down and the house is almost complete. We have our final walk thru next Monday and then one more week and it is ours, we can't wait, so here's to a nice new house and one more move!