Tuesday, January 01, 2008

Happy New Year/What Motivates You!?

Happy New Year to all and may this next year bring you everything you have set out to attain and want to achieve! This year I am making no resolutions, I never achieve them so I am not setting any. I am still looking to shed the left over baby weight and the added pounds and to finish the mini, but really I am just looking to have fun and spend time together as a family. With that said, I am looking for help. The other night I spent a couple hours surfing iTunes looking for good music to load on the iPod that would help get motivated and keep running even when I don't want to. I put on the typical Timbaland, Kanye, Missy Elliott and a few others, but I am looking to hear what motivates others and what you have on your iPod or you listen to when you are working out! Happy New Year and I hope those of you that have made resolutions achieve them this year and that you all have a great year.