Saturday, January 26, 2008

My New Job

Okay, so I don't really have a new job, outside of the house, but I have decided that my new job needs to be as budget savvy as possible and to save as much money as I can. I have started cutting coupons and looking online and in store fliers in order to see what is on sale, but it is still very difficult. I find that I spend way to much money on groceries each month and I honestly do not know where to cut back, but I need to. I also have started to explore making things from scratch. I know that I spend way to much on packaged foods, like special K bars and quaker mini's, but I don't know how to stop. I guess one route would be to truly start eating more fruits and veggies as snacks instead of all of that packaged stuff. So my question to you all out there is: How do you save money each month at home and at the grocery store? Any and all advice is welcome and appreciated!