Friday, September 21, 2007

Like Mother, Like Daughters

Tonight we tried giving the girls mashed potatoes. They weren't real, just those potato buds you can get. Last week I had mashed potatoes and they loved them, so I thought, why not change up their routine? Well, Tom tried giving them the potatoes and they wouldn't eat them. We were going to give them some veggies mixed in, but then I thought...Ketchup. So Tom put a little ketchup on them and you betcha they ate the right up! Now for those of you who know me well, you know that I eat ketchup on just about everything...steak, hamburger, chicken, mashed potatoes, baked potato, salmon, shrimp, etc...you get the point. So it only figures that my daughters would prefer their potatoes with ketchup as well. I guess their Nana and Poppi better get a supply again for Christmas :-)