Sunday, September 30, 2007

The 1st, 1st Birthday Party




Yesterday we had the girl's 1st, 1st Birthday party. It was too much fun and cute. The girls actually opened a few of their own presents and Maddie true to form loved her cake. She was a little tentative at first but then got the hang of it and had it all over. Natalie on the other...also true to form took everything in and wanted to be fed with a spoon, and did not like it at all when Tom took her hand and put it in the icing. It was to cute and to funny. Their favorite part were the mylar balloons that they got. I have never heard them laugh as much as they did playing with them. I can't believe that we are already celebrating their 1st birthdays and my parents tell me time will fly even faster now, something I am not ready to deal with. But I am going to enjoy the moments as we have them!