Tuesday, September 04, 2007

Third Time

Today I developed my third, yes third breast infection in the last 10 months. Let me tell you, aside from child birth these are seriously the most painful things I have ever experienced. They are so painful that they give me Vicodin to relieve the pain...crazy. My last one was two weeks ago and my dr. thinks that it didn't clear up so I am on 1 pill, 4 times a day for the next 10 days, fun stuff. This one that I am currently having has been the worst, I completely feel like I have the flu and I am achy. I did manage to drive us back from Ohio though without any problems and now I am just waiting for my dinner to digest so I can take my meds. My dr. has given me a 48 hour window to feel better or I am going to have to go in and see her. My first infection was so bad that I had to have an ultrasound to make sure that nothing was horribly wrong and it wasn't and I was better within 48 hours so here is hoping this one gets better too so I don't have to go through that again. Still even with all this pain it has been worth it to not have had the girls drink much formula, or any for that matter for the last 4 months, so oh well I guess, here's to getting better!