Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Back in the Saddle

This week I vowed that I would start walking again and trying to get back into shape...I cannot believe how long it has been since I last exercised and man I am in the worst shape of my life and working out is painful. So on Monday I broke out the old treadmill and started walking, Maddie was sleeping and so was Natalie or so I thought. She then started to fuss so I decided I would try out the snugli and see if she liked that. Much to my surprise she did like it so I walked for a little while with her and then decided I was bouncing around a lot since I hadn't worked out for so long and she would be better off in the crib watching me. Then today I was going a little stir crazy so I thought I would take advantage of the last few nice days out and take the girls for a walk outside. Maddie really likes the stroller rides and sat/slept like a champ as we walked around the neighborhood, Natalie I think was a little hungry but for the most part she enjoyed it too. I enjoyed all the curious looks we got from the neighbors, wondering what exactly was under that blanket! So for now my goal is to walk every other day and to try to get back into shape!