Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Bumpers be gone

Today I had to take the bumpers off the girl's cribs. I cannot believe that they are big enough to be moving around a lot already, but they are. Yesterday I put Maddie in her bed horizontal and when I went back in to check on her she was laying vertical! It is crazy that they will be 2 months old next week and how quickly they are growing. So for safety sake the cute little bumpers had to be removed, although this will make it sooooo much easier to change the sheets I must admit.
In other news Natalie has developed a wonderful habit of crying from 6pm to about 10pm each night. She has to be held and wants to eat constantly, it is crazy the amout of food she is consuming...I believe they call this cluster feeding, but it is amazing to say the least. We are hoping she grows out of this little phase quickly, because the screaming is not her cutest aspect, but we love her all the same!