Friday, December 01, 2006

Mini Van Momma

Well, much to my dismay I am officially a Mini Van driving Momma. I know, I know, I swore I would never drive a mini van, but the true need for one could be seen the day we brought the girls home from the hospital and I was squished in the back between the two carseats, it was crazy. So much to my dismay we have purchased a Honda Odyssey. As far as mini vans go it is pretty nice, but the fact remains it is a mini van and I was devasted to trade in my CR-V. I know this is only one of the first scarifices I will have to make for the girls, but I know it is for the best! The safety features are great and there is so much more room that everyone will be happier. and we will actually be able to pack everything we need into the vehicle. The stroller was taking up all the rom in the back that you couldn't even put a bag of groceries in there. So that is the news from here other than I...the person who never leaves the house was sick this week with a fever and some weird cough, but luckily it is starting to clear up, now we just have our fingers crossed that the girls don't get it...that would be a rough one!