Thursday, November 29, 2007

All Sorts of Wrong

Last week I was driving in my car and heard the song Lean like a cholo or something like that and I just started laughing because it was cracking me up. I asked Tom if he knew what a Cholo was and he didn't so I asked my sister...she is 16 and knew the definition...scary. Anyway, Tom wanted to check out the actual definition, which then lead him to look up the video on YouTube. Now the actual video is fine as far as videos go, but then he stumbled upon this version. Yes, that is Dora the Explorer doing Lean Like a Cholo. Now seriously, what kind of message does this send to our kids. At first we were laughing, but then I was like, "wait, that is horrible." At this discovery I realized once the girls have access to the internet we will be blocking some websites and monitoring their activity as close as we can. I mean there was even an Alvin and the Chipmunks version, as Ellen would say..."WHAT!"