Friday, November 30, 2007

Oh The Odor!

Ever since the girls have started eating "real" food their waste has smelled something awful. I have switched diaper pails to try to keep the smell contained and I will admit the new pail is so much better, but it still isn't keeping the smell completely in. Today I had the genius idea to purchase those little travel diaper disposal bags that are powder scented... I know how can you be green when you buy more plastic, but really the smell is awful. You can sometimes smell it when you walk in the door and I do not want the new house smelling like poo. We will see if this new method of double wrapping in scented bags works, but if any of you parents have any advice, aside from recommending a different diaper pail I would LOVE to hear how you keep the smell down!