Tuesday, June 12, 2007

And So It Continues

Today has been a continuation of yesterday's not so good format. The girls are going through something, or are having a not so good reaction to the medicine they are on for that ring worm. Last night Maddie woke up at 1:00 and would not let me put her down. I even had to hold her while trying to pump...not an easy feat to say the least. Then once I had finally gotten her to fall asleep and stay asleep Natalie woke up and did the same thing same, only she wouldn't go back to sleep so I had to hold her on the couch for 2 hours. Finally at 3:30 she went back into her crib and then both girls woke up at 5:00 screaming. Luckily after eating they slept until 9:00. Only my sister and I had planned to leave for the zoo by 9:30...we finally got out of the house by 11:00. In the meantime I was throwing laundry into the wash when I picked up a basket in the living room and it had over 300 ants I am guessing, and that is not a big exaggeration, crawling around in it and on the carpet around it...I have never been so grossed out in my life...I mean this is IN THE HOUSE...not an ant hill! So I washed that load twice and there were still ants in it...so I dried the clothes then shook them all and had to wash them again! So one would think that is the end, but no. At the zoo both girls had to be changed because of full diapers. Then we went to Wal-mart to get some things really quick and as soon as we walked in the door Natalie started screaming. I looked at her pants and you guessed it there was poop leaking out...so we ran around literally got what we needed and she got changed again. Then we got back to the apartment and I told my sister to shut the apartment door and to not let my cat, Bailey, out. Well, you guessed it again, I come back and the door to the apartment is wide open and Bailey is standing on the side walk. I started yelling for my sister to get the cat, but luckily she just laid down so I could drop all the stuff I had in my hand and grab her and get her back into the apartment. I am sure hoping for an easier night tonight and a better day today, because I am exhausted. At least my sister is getting the best birth control one can have!!!!!!!!!!