Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Self Sabotage

Lately I have been doing a really good job of eating better and trying to walk at least 4 times a week and it has been working! I have finally started to lose weight and it feels great. The only problem is that as soon as I start to lose and I see the numbers going down I start eating junk again. I don't know why I do this, but I am starting to get really frustrated with myself. I have given myself plenty of time to relax and just enjoy life with the girls, but now it is time to start to get serious and to start being a good example for them. I do not want them to have weight complexes when they are bigger and I want them to see Tom and I eating healthy food, so I need to start now. I just don't know why I can't do it for an extended period of time. So I guess no I need to stop sabotaging myself and just get down to business and do it. Eat better and continue with those walks. That way the girls will see that it is easy to eat well and hopefully they will not have this battle that I am having.