Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Your Shopping Options

Typically I do our grocery shopping at Wal-Mart or Meijer because they tend to be cheaper than anywhere else. However, I hate shopping at these places for a number of reasons, which I won't go into now, but the main one being people won't leave the girls and I alone anymore. I love shopping at Target though because people leave me alone and it is clean, but we thought that it was a lot more expensive. Then you have your Marsh and Kroger options as well. These options usually aren't the best if you need diaper and paper products like TP or paper towels, so I tend to avoid those two. Today I asked Tom if I could do a test and do all the shopping at Target and he said yes. Ironically I spent less than I normally do at Meijer or Wal-mart. Now I don't know if I was being more diligent and price conciousness, or if it was because I only bought what was on the list, but I was very pleased. I am hoping that now I can throw this option into the mix from time to time, because it is definately a more pleasurable experience to say the least!