Sunday, May 06, 2007

Mini Anyone?

Yesterday as the girls and I were watching the Mini Marathon on TV I couldn't help but wish I was there running it. I know it sounds crazy, but I really enjoy it, it is such an accomplishment to say you have done it. I have completed it 3 times already and every time I say I am never going to do it again, but I always find myself running again. So yesterday after watching it I decided I am going to do it next year and I signed up. A whole year in advance...haha CRAZY! Then I was thinking, man it would be really fun to get a bunch of people or moms together and we can all train together with our babies...are any of you out there interested? We would have a year, good exercise time to chat and fun at the end...so if you think you might want to give it a try let me know. I am NOT a fast runner, my best time was 2:18 and that was a couple years ago before kids and such, so if you wanna give her a try lets do it!