Friday, May 04, 2007

Reflection

Today is graduation. I am not walking, but I will get that diploma soon...still a very surreal experience to know that it is all over, no more classes or lectures. The past couple of days I have been reflecting on the whole experience. The three years of driving to the near southside, beating traffic, writing papers and cramming for tests. The stressful semester when I was pregnant and then the semester off when the girls were born and I was on bedrest. Would I do it all over if I had the chance? You bet I would. It was a challenging experience and I am stronger now for having completed the degree. I don't know what I will do with it, or where my future career will go, but I am glad I had the experience and that I was able to achieve this feat. I guess what I am trying to say, is if there is something out there that you have been wanting to accomplish, but you think it will be to difficult, give it a try anyway, do it. Do it for you, or do it just to say you did...you will thank yourself in the future and you will feel very proud of yourself too!