Wednesday, May 30, 2007

The Quiet

For the first time in a really long time the girls are actually taking a nap in their own cribs...A Miracle really, I cannot tell you how long it has been. To be honest I guess they never really take afternoon naps in their cribs, even though they would sleep more peacefully if they did. Today, however, I finally got them to go down in there, no telling how long it will last, but for now I am enjoying the quiet. It is amazing how loud little baby laughs and talking can be at times, when componded with the television, the cats, the cars driving by the apartment and the air conditioner running. The laughing of the girls I love, their happy shrieks are amazing and I find myself laughing so hard I am crying at times because they are too funny. But for now I am going to enjoy the quiet, while I have it and try to catch up on Harry Potter. I am re-reading the 5th book, for the movie that comes out in July and then I will do the same with the 6th since the 7th book is due out a week after the movie...I am to excited, but sad to know that it is the end of the series. But anyway, back to the peacefulness while I can.