Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Addiction

They say the first step to an addiction recovery is admitting you have a problem, so here it goes, I am going to pubcilcly admit that I have an addiction to Starbucks Frappacinos. Okay, so I know tat you are probably saying, so what, but I am seriously out of control. I have started getting the ones at the store, that are cheaper, but then I end up drinking like two in a day, sometimes I will have one and then go to starbucks and get a real one. This is a very costly addiction, seeing as how Starbucks is not cheap, and lets not forget all of the calories that I am consuming. I have started to get the light ones, but still these are calories that I could easily save myself and would probably help the pounds come off. So the first step in my recovery was to admit I have a problem, the second step is trying to solve that problem. I have thought about going cold turkey, but that won't work, so now I am thinking that I will try every other day, then every 2nd day and so forth until I get myself off and then only have 1 a month as a treat. I hope this works, but if anyone has any other ideas I would love to hear them!