Thursday, October 25, 2007

Ouch!!!!


I am going to start this post by saying, I would do this all over in a heartbeat and it was beyond worth it, but seriously look at the above picture...I was HUGE! Last night I was putting together a photo book of the girl's first year and stumbled across some pictures of my last few weeks of pregnancy, this being one of them. I am 35 weeks here...huge, huge, huge. At the time I knew I was big, but I didn't realize how big until I looked at this picture and man, oh man. I also was looking at some pictures of my baby shower, which I am enormous in, but not only my stomach. My face was so incredibly swollen, I looked like a chipmunk, or someone who has just had their wisdom teeth out. I called Tom over to look at the pictures and he even said, wow, I didn't think you were that swollen...yeah, oh yeah. I even asked his parents today and they said they didn't remember me being that bad...but the proof is there. I am not going to post those pictures, it is to embarrassing, and I think this is enough, but like I said, I would do it all over again, and it must not have been that bad, since I didn't even remember being that big or in pain and I got my two little sweeties out of the deal, so there you go.